- simultaneous (with equipment or chuchotage)
- consecutive and bilateral/liaison
- editing (including localisation to British English from other English varieties)
Interpreting services are available in a wide range of contexts, such as conferences, cultural events, business meetings or public service settings. I will be posting a guide to the different types of interpretation available in the near future. If you need an explanation of any of the above in the meantime, feel free to get in touch!
Contact me for requirements outside of these area as I may still be able to accommodate your needs.
Areas of specialisation:
Please note, interpreters do not tend to specialise as the job by nature involves being able to work in a wide range of settings; as such the below relate to translation specialisations only.
- culture and the arts
- language and literature
- photography and visual image
- I.T., computing and technology
- theology and religion
Again, I can often accommodate enquiries outside these areas, or refer you to qualified translators with other specialisations.